1) Always shave 30-45 seconds off everything you microwave, let's be honest, it's always too hot.
2) Understand that people who eat 'left handed' actually do it right. You put a spoon in your right hand when you eat ice cream, why change the rules when a knife comes in to play.
3) You don't need to 'eat clean' to lose fat, it helps though.
4) Whenever there is traffic turning left off a roundabout, just go in the right lane, round the roundabout a full rotation and all that traffic will have to give way to you, saving you queue time.
5) The amount of meals you divide your food in to does not affect fat loss. 1 meal vs 6 meals does not affect fat loss, muscle protein synthesis sure, but not that much.
6) If you don't have a good squat, you can always lunge.
7) If you're ever wondering which side you put petrol in to your car, look at the petrol pump sign, universally there's a little arrow to remind you which side it is on.
8) Ketogenic diet offers no benefits to fat loss vs traditional deficit.
9) Whey protein used to be a waste product before bodybuilders wanted to get their hands on it, the price hikes are marketing ploys, it's filtered milk.
10) There are no requirements to 'cleanse' or 'detox' your body. More sleep and a better diet would do 10 fold.
11) Caffiene does not help with fat loss, it helps with making you more alert, which burns more calories, which can play into your energy deficit. It on its own won't burn anything if you eat too much shit.
12) Statistically the toilet cubicle closest to the bathroom door is the least used.
13) Fake it til' you make it.
14) Get up early, it doesn't get any easier, but life gets better as you get used to it.
15) Write down your goals.
16) Better to be an hour early than a minute late.
17) Fruit is not bad for you.
18) Don't be obsessed with body fat percentages.
19) There is no such thing as a 'bad food' just a bad diet.
20) "The only thing worse than a bad workout is no working out."
Incorrect, listen to your body, sometimes skipping a workout is the best workout.
21) If you want someone to like you, let them do the talking.
22) Not many people think things are possible until they happen.
23) The opposite of happiness is boredom.
Absorb those and you'll do well!